Sigh. I knew it was only a matter of time. I’ve been tagged. By Kerri. I know, I know, those of you who know Kerri are shocked by this. Unfortunately, I’m in serious housework avoidance mode, so I guess I’ll have to play along.
Here are the rules:
Link back to the person who tagged you. Post these rules on your blog.
Share six unimportant things about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your entry. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Enjoy the results!
1. I once spoke at a tarantula’s funeral.
2. I love fluffy Cheetos. With all of the exuberance of a three year old. I can eat a whole bag all by myself. And I can’t wash the orange Cheeto residue off of my fingers. I have to lick it off. Otherwise I just don’t feel fulfilled.
3. I also love chocolate chip cookies. Without the chocolate chips. But I have to mix up the dough with the chocolate chips or it just doesn’t taste right. Then I pick all of the chocolate chips back out and feed them to my vultures children. The cookies also need to be slightly burned.
4. I don’t get the Twilight mania.
5. I am ponytail challenged. I’ve never been able to do a decent ponytail on anyone in my life. They’re always off center, and somehow I manage to get them painfully tight and horrendously sloppy at the same time. If any of you know The Secret Art of the Ponytail, please clue me in.
6. Cross your arms in front of you with your hands clasped and your thumbs pointed down. Without letting go, bring your hands inward and up under your chin, with your thumbs pointing out. Stick your wrists out. There will be a hole between your wrists and your elbows. I can stick my head through that hole.
Was that unimportant enough for ya?