This is what I have learned while doing laundry this week:
1. The inability to place one’s dirty clothing in a hamper is a genetic trait.
2. No matter how tough Todd’s cell phone claims to be, it will not survive a trip through the washing machine.
3. The inability to clean out one’s pockets is also genetic.
4. We really DO have matching socks.
5. It doesn’t matter how many times the camping rug (which Emma has decided should actually be a blanket) has been washed, it will still turn the entire load pink.
6. Jakob really really loves his green blankie, even if it is currently a very odd shade of pinkish-gray.