1. Sleep in.
(This is very important.)
2. Eat apple pie for breakfast.
3. Hop online to see if any Black Friday specials are still available.
(Yup – Score!)
4. Thanksgiving leftovers for lunch.
5. Go ice skating!
(I still haven’t taken the time to fix the picture settings on our camera, but it takes awesome videos. Go here to see the kidlets in action. Although if you have a slow computer, it will be really choppy. Ask me how I know.)
6. Eat dinner at Pirate Island!
(Don’t judge me. I had a 50% off coupon.)
7. Go to the Christmas Parade!
(Pretend you’re filming The Blair Witch Project while waiting for it to start.)